Find Help Thought Life’s Transitions
The Counseling Center is concerned with both the prevention and intervention aspects of building stronger Christian individuals, couples, and families. We offer pre-marital education, divorce recovery workshops, grief support groups, crisis intervention, as well as a host of other ministries aimed at strengthening people through Jesus Christ and the power of His Word.
In addition to offering Individual, couple, and family therapy, there are opportunities to find support in a group setting. Here are some reasons why a Support Group may be good for you:
• You can meet others with the same condition or circumstance.
• You can learn more about your condition or circumstance.
• You can learn more treatment options and coping strategies.
• You can benefit from a more social experience.
The following Support Groups are offered:
• DivorceCare for adults & for kids
• GriefShare for adults & for kids